A Photography Foundation Workshop | June 23 Location: Sutter Creek, Ca.
When a house is built, you can have the best wood for the walls, the finest furnishings, the prettiest colors for paint and your favorite photos adorning the walls. But if you don't have that home built on a solid foundation, it will crumble. It may not happen right away, but it will happen.
The same is true with your business. IF you do not learn the basics of running a photography business, you won't succeed. The Foundation, the basics, are what you're going to learn in this workshop. You may be a newer photographer or you may have been doing this for awhile, either way, so many of you will benefit from spending this time learning. And if you just need the refresher, then you'll love coming for the styled shoot portion of the workshop! You'll have two completely different styles to photograph. Picture a castle with girls dressed as princesses and then a carnival with bright colors, a carousel, popcorn and cotton candy! I don't know if we're more excited about the teaching or the shooting!
WORKSHOP WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY, JUNE 23, IN SUTTER CREEK, CA FROM 12-8:00 P.M. AT A PRIVATE RESIDENCE.
- Workflow with Clients: We'll go over everything from the first email, how to answer questions about pricing, getting the client to book, preparing them for the session and so much more!
- Marketing Your Business: In an oversaturated market, find out how to set yourself apart from everyone else.
- SEO and Social Media: SE-what? Learn how a few key changes to your website could make you the easiest photographer to find in your area. Social Media can make or break your business with today's social savvy clientele. You need to know how to navigate through Instagram, Facebook and your website to bring business to you.
- Pricing: We all know this is a tough one. We're going to break it down and send you home feeling better about what and how you charge.
- IPS: Doing In Person Sales can work for almost anyone, even if you can't be in the same room together. Thanks to technology, you can make money if you use your time wisely.
- Posing: Posing different ages an be so hard when you're in the moment. We're going to walk you through some simple poses to use in any session so you don't get flustered between choosing your settings and how to direct your clients.
- Styling Your Clients: Don't want your clients showing up wearing all jeans and white shirts? Then you need to take charge and help them choose their wardrobe!
You'll receive hours of instruction, a workbook to take home with everything we went over, a light lunch, dinner, drinks (non-alcoholic) and 2 styled shoots. You'll also receive:
- A Private Facebook Group: As seats are sold, a private fb group will be created where you will have access to Angie and I, as well as each other. You can use this to help plan ahead so you have the best weekend ever and then still stay in touch long after the retreat.
- Fun Swag for Everyone: Oh, just you wait to see what we have in store for you! I just can't even tell you right now! But it will be amazing!
PLEASE BE SURE TO SIGN UP BY CLICKING ON THE ADD TO CART BUTTON BELOW AND FILLING
OUT THE FORM THAT WILL SEND US YOUR AWESOME INFORMATION SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW YOU!
THERE ARE ONLY 6 SEATS LEFT, SO GRAB YOURS NOW!!
PAY FOR YOUR WORKSHOP SEAT HERE >>> http://www.blushresources.com/shop/a-foundation-workshop-for-photographers