Want a chance to win a seat at the Blush Retreat? We have a fun chance for you to do just that! (Please note that this is a chance to win a seat at the retreat and does not include the cost of airfare, should you need to fly to the location of the retreat.) Do the following 3 things and one person will be chosen at random. If you want to guarantee a seat before they fill up (there are 5 remaining seats), you may purchase a seat and in the event you win, we will refund your retainer. We are so excited about this retreat and the chance to meet new photographers and share what we have learned over the course of our time as business owners!! Here's what you need to do:
Like our fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/blushphotographyresources/
Join our closed facebook group with photographers from all over the world to learn how to run your business better: https://www.facebook.com/groups/blushresources/
Subscribe to our newsletter below.
Leave a comment on this blog post that you did the above 3 actions.
The WORKSHOP GIVEAWAY will only last 48 hours!! It will be live from 3:00 p.m. on 6/5-3:00 p.m. on 6/7 (Pacific time).
The winner on the Retreat Seat will be announce at 10:00 a.m. on 6/8, Pacific time. Good Luck!!
When Angie and I first started talking about doing a retreat, we immediately had an idea of what we wanted to do. As we've planned and gone over details for months now, it's been exciting for us to have this idea take flight. And that's exactly what we want for you. We want you to spend a weekend with us and feel like you can soar afterwards. Our hope is that you'll have new energy to put into your business, you'll be inspired to do more and you'll learn to make your visions a reality. Because let's face it, running a business is hard work! Angie and I have 20 years combined experience in this business and we want to share a part of us with you. We have a desire to educate photographers and to teach what we have learned over the years in a way that will make you excited, comfortable and confident.
Putting yourself out there can be hard. We get it. We've been there. We understand how hard it can be to figure out what it truly means to brand your business, to get a workflow to come together that makes sense for you and maximizes your time and how much time can be saved when you communicate with clients the right way. During the retreat, you're going to learn how to do those things and so much more! You're going to make friendships that will last a lifetime and we're going to eat. A lot. Because eating, learning and making new friends is a winning combination!
WHEN: AUGUST 11-13, 2017
WHERE: TRUCKEE, CA
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
-All meals, snacks and drinks. We will not have any alcohol at the house. However, we will have water bottles, juice and soda. Please let us know if you have any allergies or food restrictions so that we can plan accordingly.
-Lodging for both nights (photos below!). There are 13 beds! Everyone will have their own bed. Private rooms will be given on a first come, first serve basis. If you sign up first, you get first dibs on a private room. There are queen beds as well as twin beds and bunk beds.
-Two amazing photo shoots. We will have two model families to photograph. One will have younger children and one will have older children. This will be a great time to see how Angie and I shoot, what our preferred settings are, how we use the light and how we deal with shooting families that have different aged children. Both of these sessions will have a mix of candid and posed images. During the shooting time, we will go over lighting, composition, interacting with your clients, posing and shooting on the same plane.
-Learning. A lot of learning. We have so much information to go over that we have put together a Workshop Workbook for you to take notes in and have as a reference when you go home.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED:
- Workflow with Clients: We'll go over everything from the first email, how to answer questions about pricing, getting the client to book, preparing them for the session and so much more!
- Marketing Your Business: In an oversaturated market, find out how to set yourself apart from everyone else.
- Branding Your Business: Branding is more than just a logo. Find out what's included in branding and how to be unique.
- Session Styling: This is one of Angie's specialties. She'll walk you through how important the details are and how to think of everything.
- Location Scouting: It's not just about the cool wall or the tall grass. It's about so much more.
- The Client Experience: Find out why our clients love us so much and come back time and time again. We want you to have that too!
- SEO:SE-what? Learn how a few key changes to your website could make you the easiest photographer to find in your area.
- Pricing: We all know this is a tough one. We're going to break it down and send you home feeling better about what and how you charge.
- IPS: Doing In Person Sales can work for almost anyone, even if you can't be in the same room together. Thanks to technology, you can make money if you use your time wisely.
- A Private Facebook Group: As seats are sold, a private fb group will be created where you will have access to Angie and I, as well as each other. You can use this to help plan ahead so you have the best weekend ever and then still stay in touch long after the retreat.
- Fun Swag for Everyone: Oh, just you wait to see what we have in store for you! I just can't even tell you right now! But it will be amazing!
-DAY ONE: Angie and I will be at the retreat house at 3:00 p.m. The official start time will be 6:00 p.m. on Friday, August 11th. That night, we will have a guest speaker to kick off the weekend, food and ice breaker games. How late you stay up is up to you!
-DAY TWO: Breakfast will be served in the morning, with teaching starting at 9:00 a.m. This day will be intense. We plan to utilize every minute of the day! We want you to learn as much as possible, while being inspired with ways to take your business to that next level. Lunch will be served from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Later in the day, there will be finger foods set out to hold you over until dinner so that we can make use of the best light of the day. We'll be photographing 2 families, followed by dinner. After dinner, we'll do 1 more hour of teaching and then you get to relax and chat! There will be food and drinks available throughout the day, no worries there!
-DAY THREE: We will end the weekend with a big breakfast together and have a closing activity. Checkout from the house is 10:00 a.m. but we are hoping to get that extended(we won't know for sure until closer to the retreat).
Ready to sign up? Click on the link below and you will find the payment button and a form to fill out. You will have the option to pay the full amount or the flash sale price for the registration amount.